A current and interesting perspective on various subjects, from world economics to stock charting. These are lessons on finding companies to invest in or when to stay away from investments that may have financials pitfalls. It is always new and different for both the beginner and the experienced investor.
We'll cover more practical money matters that impact everyone, but rest assured we'll still reserve plenty of time to cover the stock market. We will discuss various topics like:
- Wills, Trusts, Life Insurance, 529 and Coverdell College Saving Plans
- IRA, 401k, Brokerage Accounts, Annuities
- Social Security, Retirement, Pension Income, Other Income
- Riskalyze, the software that helps identify your risk tolerance
- How to position Aggressive and Conservative portfolios
Hope you can join us!